Tips to clear CA Intermediate Exam in your First Attempt
CA Intermediate is the second phase of the lengthy CA course and every student desires to crack this exam in the first attempt. This is a task that’s difficult but not impossible. A combination of good planning, aptitude, and hard work can help you win the battle.
In this article, we have gathered a few important tips that will help you to pass CA Intermediate exam in the first attempt. Let’s have a look at these tips:
- Right Planning at the Right Time: The most important thing which you should do before starting preparing is to thoroughly check the latest syllabus. Then make a clear-cut strategy and follow a proper study plan to cover the syllabus on time. Having understood and thoroughly checked the CA Intermediate syllabus, it will be much easier for you to divide your preparation time. You will be able to prioritize what needs to be studied first.
Know more about study plans here: How to Make a Realistic Study Plan for CA Exams
- Timely Revision: Your efforts are useless until and unless you don’t revise what you have studied. Always have short and long-term revision goals and deadlines. Adhering to just the study plans is not enough to pass CA Intermediate exams, students need to revise all the topics and subjects from time to time. Timely revision, if done properly, will yield fruitful results and increase your confidence.
- Conceptual Clarity: Do not just mug up the study material, rather get a thorough understanding of all the topics/concepts of the syllabus. The Intermediate paper consists of both subjective and objective questions to challenge the student’s intellectual ability, so mugging up won’t help you. You can also prepare notes in your language for the better retention of topics.
- Solve MTPs, RTPs, and Past Year Papers: Train yourself to sharply analyze questions in which both choices look correct. How? By solving MTPs, RTPs, and past year papers. Attempting mock tests is the best way to check the status of your preparation and to get a real feel of the examination. It makes you aware of various aspects of the exam such as types of questions asked/anticipated, time management, marking scheme etc.
Also read: How To Tackle Distractions While Studying
- Choosing the Right Training Partner: The best and right coaching is crucial for the overall success in the Intermediate examination. When you take coaching classes (Physical/Online) you not just prepare, you prepare better.
If you are also preparing for CA exams, and want well-researched study material by India’s best CA faculty, you can download the OnePrep app. It has got everything you need to ace your CA Foundation, Intermediate, and Final on one single platform.
You will also find ‘The Dream Team’, for CA which includes the ‘The Best and Biggest’ names in the field of CA education. CA Parveen Jindal, CA Bhanwar Borana, CA Aaditya Jain, CA Pankaj Garg, CA Raj Kumar, to name a few, on this app. The interesting part about the Dream Team is that you can carry it wherever you go and get anytime & anywhere access to the well-researched study material.
Own Your Dream
Follow us on Instagram
Chartered Accountancy (CA) is now a Postgraduate Degree !Mar 16 , 2021
Tips to clear CA Intermediate Exam in your First AttemptMar 05 , 2021
CA Final Preparation: How to Manage Studies with Articleship TrainingJan 27 , 2021
Why Prefer CA Online Coaching?Aug 09 , 2021
7 tips on how to become a successful CA by CA Aaditya JainFeb 09 , 2021