How to Pass CA Final Exams- Tips & Study Guide
CA Final exams are the last stage to becoming a Chartered Accountant and cracking this level converts you into a ‘Professional’ from a ‘Student’.
However, this transformation requires perseverance, dedication, and proper utilization of time. It is always a matter of concern for students to pass the exam in the first attempt and easily get through all the papers successfully. Even after the preparation, they are doubtful about the results because of the high competition.
But, if a few steps are taken in the right direction at the right time, it can change your way of preparation and help you clear the CA Final examinations. In this blog, we will discuss some useful insights on how to prepare for CA Final in both groups.
Points to consider and implement while preparing for CA Finals
1. Make a schedule/plan to have regular studies everyday. If you are thinking that you will prepare for the Finals in the last few months, then you are mistaken. The syllabus is very lengthy and you can only pass if you give a minimum of 7-8 hours daily.
2. You need to have strong determination. Your only goal while preparing for the finals should be putting in your best efforts. You should have a mindset that you have only one aim in life, i.e. to pass the CA Finals.
3. Do not forget to practice ICAI’s RTPs, MTPs, and past year question papers. By doing so, it will give you a reality check of your preparation and will also help you to understand your weak areas.
4. Consider taking assistance and coaching for CA Finals from a reliable source. Since CA exams are tough to crack amid stiff competition, coaching becomes extremely crucial. You can download the OnePrep app for your CA exam preparation. OnePrep has got everything you need to ace your CA exams.
5. Make sure whatever you are studying, you make notes. It will help you save time during the revision. CA Final preparation requires perfect time management, and having notes ready, serves the purpose.
6. Take the final step firmly towards your goal by doing proper revision. Revision is the most important part of your preparation journey. Make sure to keep aside the last few months only for revision and try to finish your entire syllabus before that time.
Wondering how to manage articleship and studies simultaneously? Read: CA Final Preparation: How to Manage Studies with Articleship
If becoming a Chartered Accountant is your dream, OnePrep will help you to achieve it. OnePrep is India’s leading digital educational platform for CA aspirants preparing for Foundation, Intermediate or Final examination.
OnePrep has brought together ‘The Dream Team’ for CA, which includes the biggest names in the field of CA education: CA Parveen Jindal, CA Bhanwar Borana, CA Aaditya Jain, CA Pankaj Garg, CA Raj Kumar, to name a few. The best part about the Dream Team is that you can carry it wherever you go and get anytime & anywhere access to the well-researched study material on the OnePrep app.
Own Your Dream