7 tips on how to become a successful CA by CA Aaditya Jain
Chartered Accountants are one of the most sought-after professionals in India. Being equipped with a CA degree not only opens doors of opportunities for students but also makes them a “PROFESSIONAL” having expertise in one field. Chartered Accountancy is a professional qualification with global recognition.
The scope of Chartered Accountants has expanded rapidly and changed dynamically in recent times as the world economy evolves and embraces technology, including big data, cloud computing, the internet of things, blockchain, etc.
The right guidance from CA teachers serves as a strong foundation for CA exam preparation and paves the right path for becoming a successful CA. Let us understand how.
Expert advice by CA Aadtiya Jain on How to be a successful CA
Popularly known as ‘SFM Guru’, CA Aaditya Jain believes there is a tremendous scope of CA in the coming time. In a country of 136 crore people, there are less than 10 lakhs CA who serve as finance guides. It is evident that there are not many CA professionals to guide the taxpayers.
Here are a few excerpts of the expert advice shared by CA Aaditya Jain during the Webinar on ‘How to be a successful CA’ on January 31, 2021, exclusively with OnePrep :
- Doing CA is a successful journey in itself.
- CA Aaditya Jain strongly recommends and advises students to work on their communication skills along with their CA studies.
- Solve every possible question while preparing for CA examinations. Mark difficult questions and solve them during revision time.
- CA Aaditya Jain opines that after becoming a CA, students must list down all of their interest areas like Taxation, Audit, Stock Market, etc. They must then aim to get deep knowledge and expertise in the area and accordingly build their respective resumes.
His motto of Learn More, Earn More has indeed motivated students to achieve big in their life.
Now let us share some advice and preparation strategy of CA Saksham Agarwal (CA Topper) with you on How to become a successful CA.
CA Saksham Agarwal on How to become a successful CA
Saksham scored AIR 1 in the SFM subject with 96 marks in the November 2018 exams. His strategy to score good marks in CA exams revolves around revision and making proper notes. According to him :
- Covering 100% concepts/topics in your 1st revision and to mark difficult questions during revision is a must. This practice will consume less time during the second revision and hence you can solve the difficult questions of 1st revision.
- Creating pointers on every topic for easy revision is very important
- During the last 2 months of exam preparation students must regularly devote 10-12 hours daily toward their CA preparation.
- Not ignoring your preparation during your articleship period yields great results.
Also read: How do CA toppers study?
If you are preparing for CA exams and want well-researched and reliable study material, then it’s time to switch to OnePrep. It is the best available learning resource for aspiring CAs like you and it has everything you need to ace your CA exams with ease.
On OnePrep you will find the ‘DREAM TEAM’ for CA, which includes the ‘Best and Biggest’ names in the field of CA education. CA Parveen Jindal, CA Bhanwar Borana, CA Aaditya Jain, CA Pankaj Garg, and CA Raj Kumar to name a few.
What’s the best part about the DREAM TEAM? Its accessibility ! Wherever you go, you can carry it with you and get anytime & anywhere access to quality CA education instantly. So, now is the right time to study with OnePrep and enjoy quality learning like never before.
Download the OnePrep app for more updates.
Own Your Dream.
Follow us on Instagram
How to study for CA to clear it in the first attemptMay 31 , 2021
Tips to clear CA Intermediate Exam in your First AttemptMar 05 , 2021
How to Prepare for Financial Management & Economics for FinanceApr 22 , 2021
Starting preparation for CA? 8 things you must know before taking the Foundation ExamFeb 12 , 2021
The Dream Team for CA Foundation on OnePrepJan 29 , 2021