CA Exams Postponed- A Blessing in Disguise!
Like other examinations, CA May 2021 exams have also been postponed, due to the surge in cases of COVID-19 across the country. CA Final and Intermediate exams which were scheduled to start from May 21st and May 22nd, respectively, are now postponed by the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI). Students were ready and geared up for the CA exams, but destiny had something different in store for them.
A majority of students and parents have welcomed this step taken by ICAI, as there has been a sharp increase in the number of COVID-19 cases in the country.
The decision regarding the new dates for the exams is yet to be taken by ICAI. Before the new dates for Intermediate and Final exams will be announced, a notice of at least 25 days will be given to students regarding the same.
Blessing in Disguise
This major development in CA May 2021 exams is indeed a blessing in disguise for CA students. As a CA student, you very well know the importance of some ‘extra time’ for your CA exam preparation and in the current situation, you are getting quite a lot of that. We don’t know when the new dates for Intermediate and Final exams will be announced, but what we do know is that the students have ample amount of time for preparation now. Smart CA aspirants will make the most of this time by studying and revising the syllabus again.
However, there is one important thing which you should be careful about. Don’t go into procrastinating thinking you have sufficient time now. Rather, introspect, analyze, and execute your preparation strategy effectively as CA exams are only postponed, not canceled. Objects in the mirror are closer than they appear. This phrase stands true for CA exams as well. Though we still have a lot of time left for Intermediate and Final exams, but, you should start preparing now.
How to Utilize the extra time effectively?
To utilize this extended period of time effectively, here are a few DOs and DON’Ts which you should consider following:
- Make a schedule for multiple revisions of all the subjects again.
- If you were earlier struggling to complete your syllabus, this is the perfect time to complete it.
- MTPs, RTPs, and PYPs are the backbone of CA exam preparation. Now when you have some extra time, solve these for better practice and preparation. This will boost your confidence. See how these are important here: Importance of PYP, MTP, and RTP for acing the CA exams.
- Get all your doubts cleared. How? Read the next point!
- Study from the OnePrep app. It has everything you need to ace CA Foundation, CA Intermediate, and CA Final on one single platform.
- Don’t procrastinate. The best time to start preparing is NOW.
- Don’t let negative thoughts dominate your exam preparation. Read: How to stay motivated for CA preparation?
- Don’t use too much Social Media.
In short, step out of your comfort zone and don’t leave any stone unturned for your exam preparation. Prepare as if this is your final chance to appear for CA Intermediate and Final exams.
Study and utilize your time smartly with the OnePrep app. You will get everything you need to ace CA exams at your convenience. On OnePrep, you will find the DREAM TEAM for CA which includes renowned faculties like CA Parveen Jindal, CA Raj Kumar, CA Pankaj Garg, CA Bhanwar Borana, CA Aaditya Jain, CA Sankalp Kanstiya, CA R.K Mehta, and many more. Years of teaching experience of these teachers have set a benchmark in CA education and their availability on a single platform is a dream come true for every CA student.
All the best for your exams. Stay tuned for more updates.
Own Your Dream
Follow us on Instagram
Most Important Topics for Direct Tax Laws and International TaxationApr 09 , 2021
Preparation Strategy for Enterprise Information System and Strategic ManagementApr 29 , 2021
CA Exams Postponed- A Blessing in Disguise!Apr 30 , 2021
Things CA students should learn in the Articleship periodMay 05 , 2021
ICAI Announces Dates for May 2021 Intermediate and Final Examinations (Under Old & New Scheme)Feb 19 , 2021