Average Student’s Guide to Crack the CA Exam
It is generally said that CA can be done only by brilliant students. Do you agree with this statement? Can an average student not do CA? Well, he/she can do it!
The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) conducts the Foundation, Intermediate, and Final exams and every year lakhs of students appear for these examinations. We understand that exams cause overwhelming stress, but if you do the right preparation with exceptional dedication, you can crack your CA exams relatively easily.
If you consider yourself as an average student and are looking for the right guidance to crack the CA exams, then you have landed on the right page. OnePrep is a reliable digital education platform designed especially for aspiring CAs and is backed by India’s best CA faculty.
In this blog, we have compiled a list of few tips that students should keep in mind for cracking the CA exams.
Effective tips that help to clear the CA exams
Let’s have a look at these tips:
1. Time Management: One of the important aspects for cracking your CA examination is Time Management. Devote your time wisely and execute your plan for covering the syllabus and revision within the stipulated time. Proper time management is indeed the key to success in CA examinations. If you have just started with the Foundation exam preparation, you can check the Dream Team for CA Foundation on OnePrep here.
2. Studying Daily: Studying every day is the most crucial step to get through the CA exams. Make sure that you study every day with a set target to complete specific topics on a daily basis. Focusing on your weaknesses and polishing your strengths will help you in the long run. And studying daily will help you with it.
3. Step-by-Step Approach: You can start your preparation with the subjects/topics having lesser amendments initially. This will save you substantial time. After taking classes, it is important to plan a proper revision schedule for the subjects studied. Make sure you revise the syllabus at least thrice. Apart from that, solve RTPs, MTPs and past year papers.
4. Self Assessment: Inculcate the habit of challenging and evaluating yourself with solving mock tests, sample papers, and previous year question papers within the given time frame. This practice will boost your confidence and will also provide you a reality check of your preparation.
5. 3 P’s (Practice, Perseverance, and Practice): If you will become a practitioner of these 3 P’s, you will achieve your CA dream. Practice solving the ICAI RTPs, MTPs, and previous year question papers regularly. The old saying of practice makes perfect fits well here.
6. Division and Revision: Whether it is Foundation, Intermediate, or Final course, every course has a relatively large portion of topics to be covered and understood. The best way to do so is to divide the topics into equal sections and prepare point-wise notes. This will be of great help in quick revisions before the examinations.
7. Attempting RTPs and MTPs: Get the feel of examination by solving RTPs, MTPs and past year question papers. This will give you a mirror image of what you are expected to do within a given time frame. Attempting RTPs, MTPs, and past year papers will prepare you mentally for the final examinations. It will test your knowledge and your writing skills, which are important aspects of the exams.
8. Avoid Social Media: Yes, you read it right. Keeping yourself away from social media will surely help you in effective preparation. No doubt plenty of information is available on the internet, but it comes with huge distractions. Limit unnecessary internet usage and utilize your time and energy effectively on your preparation.
9. Be Positive: It is the most important requirement of clearing the CA examination. Staying positive throughout your preparation and during examination will help you to deliver your best. A positive mind will give you positive results.
10. Stay Fit: Nobody wants to fall ill during the examination days. Take good care of your body and yourself by exercising every day for at least 15-20 minutes. Regular exercise can reduce stress levels significantly and can give you a calmer mind. Involving yourself in daily exercise will make your mind sharp & alert.
To make CA exam preparation more convenient for budding CAs, OnePrep has brought together ‘The Dream Team’, which includes the biggest names in the field of CA education: CA Parveen Jindal, CA Bhanwar Borana, CA Aaditya Jain, CA Pankaj Garg, CA Raj Kumar, to name a few. The best part about the Dream Team is that you can carry it wherever you go and get anytime & anywhere access to the well-researched study material on the OnePrep app.
Once you are done with your Exams, here are some tips on How to become a successful CA by CA Aaditya Jain
Prepare CA Intermediate Taxation like a ProMay 07 , 2021
CA Exams Postponed- A Blessing in Disguise!Apr 30 , 2021
ICAI CA May 2021 Intermediate and Final Exams postponedApr 28 , 2021
Follow us on Instagram
Average Student’s Guide to Crack the CA ExamFeb 11 , 2021
ICAI announces CA Final results for November 2020 examsFeb 01 , 2021
Tips to clear CA Intermediate Exam in your First AttemptMar 05 , 2021
Preparation Strategy for Enterprise Information System and Strategic ManagementApr 29 , 2021
How to Prepare for Strategic Cost Management and Performance EvaluationApr 02 , 2021